Friday, July 24, 2009

My pic on The Weather Channel!

I LOVE Mike Bettes from The Weather Channel. During the Vortex 2 tornado project he live streamed video every day at noon and I watched him as often as I could. Of course I'm a nut anyway for watching the different storm chasers. Usually I'm asleep and don't see him and Stephanie (their Twitter ID is abramsandbettes) when they're on in the morning. This morning I was (still) up and caught their tweet to send in your weather pictures or videos. It was foggy so I thought I'd take a picture of the fog over our pond. Surprise surprise, when I went to take the picture there was some guy out there fishing! I don't know who he is, maybe the neighbors' son, but he was just on national TV! I videoed it on the TV.






Small version of the original picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Werling Way © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner