Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Trip To The Sleep Disorder Doctor

I had my followup appointment with my sleep disorder doctor yesterday from my sleep study. I didn't realize until yesterday that he was investigating my Pulmonary Hypertension I was diagnosed with a few months ago. He is also a pulmonologist. He had gotten the info from my catheterization from my cardiologist. It ruled out causes but didn't determine a cause. One of the possible causes is sleep apnea. When I had my sleep study it showed I needed the pressure of my CPAP machine adjusted. Yesterday I had a test of lung function and capacity and it was good, ruled out as a PH cause. Now I need to get a chest xray. If it is good he said that rules out everything and leaves the sleep apnea as the cause.

Maybe I should quit complaining about the length of time I sit from appointment time until I actual see him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Werling Way © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner