I just realized I didn't update after Friday's doctor appointments.

First off was my appointment with Dr. Berning at the St. Joseph Burn and Wound Center. He was pleased. My wound in my incision line is finally healing from the bottom up and not just from the sides. He told me to come back in 4-6 weeks but if it healed in enough to stop the vacuum treatment to have Home Health Care call him. And if it totally healed in to call and schedule for a scar check, which I assume would be a final appointment.

In the afternoon I had an appointment with Tammy (Dr. Dunmoyer), my general practitioner. She was pleased too. My labs all came back good. I was tickled because my A1C came back at 6.2. I think that is the lowest I've ever had since I became diabetic.

This was my last appointment with Tammy at Markle Medical Center. They've been sold and Tammy has made the decision to leave and go to Family Practice at Caylor-Nickel. I'll be following her there.

Tomorrow is my 6 month cleaning and check at the dentist office. Unfortunately I already know I have a problem that will require a followup appointment. I was eating cracklings a couple of weeks ago and broke a tooth. I'm pretty sure that tooth had a root canal. At any rate, there's been no pain but the sharp edge sure bugs me!

Enough with doctor appointments now! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Werling Way © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner