Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Itty Bitty Fish In Our Pond


I guess I've been lying. We've got some really nice sized crappie in our biggest pond. It seemed like we never caught any decent sized bass in it so I've been saying I didn't think there were very many big ones in it. A few days ago the son of one of my husband's coworkers asked if he and his friends could fish here. His dad later sent us this picture of one of the bass they caught and released here. He said the kids caught 26 more just like this. LOL...maybe I should find out what kind of bait they were using! Or maybe I should USE bait. I don't fish very often and when I do the urge strikes quickly and I just grab my tackle box and use lures. Once in a while I'll use bait if my husband already has some here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Werling Way © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner