Sunday, May 17, 2009

Meet Our Chickens

I finally charged up the battery pack for my camera. I took it outside this afternoon to take some chicken pictures and video.

This is a picture of one of our roosters. His name is Larry.



Below are two of our other roosters. I tried to entice them with a watermelon rind but they had no interest in it until Gene sprinkled a little chicken feed into it. These two are Bob and one of our other Larrys. My brother-in-law, Bob, made the comment that he had three Larrys in his life so my husband named our four roosters Bob, Larry, Larry and Larry.



Here's some video of Bob and Larry eating out of the watermelon rind.



Gene made an outdoor pen and brought the hens out of the shed to it for the summer. Here's video of the roosters running around and the outdoor pen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Werling Way © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner